Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shower epiphanies

I was standing in the shower this morning and realized, or at least came to the conclusion, that i need to improve my game if i'm going to get the grades i want this semester. I don't think it'll be too hard, i was doing it last semester when things really got going. just be in the library all day every day and i think i could get a lot more studying done on the weekends too. I also have to make th time i'm spending studying a lot more productive. So ya, that'll be fun. but if i get all A's and a B i'll get a 3.78 on the semester and like a 3.56 or something overall, which will put me in a good postition to get into the business school... i think business is a ridiculous word. what is that "i" doing there? i have to think busy-ness every time i write it or else i'll get it wrong.

Other big news, i went to jiffy lube and am pretty sure i fell in love. The girl that was helping me out just stole my heart, despite the fact that she was wearing a mechanic's uniform. She was chatting with me and smiling a lot, i was just so flabbergasted i couldn't put it together to get her number or something (also, that'd be kinda awkward "hey, we should hang out sometime." as the entire shop listens in...). So ya, basically i just missed my opportunity to meet my true love and will die an old lonely man. I hear peyton might need an oil change though.

One last thing, i think i'm pretty good at spanish and i get annoyed with people who don't speak it well after being on a mission (i have sympathy for newbies). So i'm pretty annoyed every time i walk into my spanish classes. also, the worst is when people think they're actually mexican, or whatever and talk with these outrageous fake accents so that they sound moronic. Than i actually look over to the person who's talking and its just some white kid, and it generally makes me just want to politely ask them to talk normally. Well, that was rant-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment